Current vacancies at Movaci.
Sales Associate 1 Position
Position ID: 20200124-SALE-1
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to handle miscellaneous tasks and projects.
- Detailed in email communication and reporting.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with multicultural staff and customers.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Thai and English.
- Have a car driver’s license.
- Be a sales representative, assist and contact customers as directed.
- Manage the sales ticket queue and correctly answer, address, and/or escalate customer issues.
- Remain familiar with Movaci’s offered products, services, and solutions.
- Explain and demonstrate the uses and benefits of Movaci’s product/services to customers.
- Research customer requirements and solution options.
- Research and negotiate with vendors for best products and prices.
- Provide quotations and proposals for customers based on stated requirements.
- Coordinate service planning, delivery, and scheduling with other departments, customers, and vendors.
- Perform vendor purchasing and coordination tasks as needed.
- Process customer billing and payment receipting when necessary.
- Assist with marketing efforts, production, and publishing of materials as needed.
- Assist in preparation and production of sales related materials.
- Maintain and track the store and special inventories and process storefront sales.
- File and organize all of sales/purchasing paperwork related to Movaci and its customers.
- Assist Sales Manager and Business Manager with related tasks.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356