Security & Compliance Services
Movaci Security and Compliance Services are designed to meet the needs of small to mid-sized businesses and organizations.
Through a combination of on-site audits, a review your organization’s policies and procedures, and automated remote vulnerability testing, we provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your current security environment, and specific recommendations to correct any potential weaknesses that may be found.
Our key security audit areas include:
- External Network Audit – Gaining a 3rd party perspective of the network allows us to have a proper view of what is in place and how it is configured. This also includes quarterly network scans which will identify any potential vulnerabilities. (Taking an outsider’s view of the network to see what is in place and how it is configured, including quarterly network scans to identify potential vulnerabilities.)
- Internal Network Review – Assessing the critical aspects of how security is implemented and enforced by your internal network and server systems.
- Policy & Procedure Review – Security policies and procedures are the foundation of a secure network. Content, communication and enforcement are key to maintaining a security program.
- Analysis & Reporting – The audit report is a collective summary of how the network is currently operating, what’s at risk and where improvements need to be made.
- Executive Training – We provide training and coaching for corporate executives on the current threat landscape helping them better understand the risks and impact of utilizing the Internet and technology within the business. This enables executives to make more informed decisions.
Movaci leverages a mix of open source and commercial auditing tools as well as several techniques and methodologies developed in-house. This allows us to provide our customers with a comprehensive, top to bottom assessment.
Movaci employs Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH), Certified Advanced Security Professionals (CASP) and Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP) to carry out our security audit processes.
For more information regarding Movaci Security & Compliance services please contact us.