Job Opening: Accounting Supervisor
Start Date: Immediately
Movaci specializes in providing secure communication solutions suitable for individuals, businesses and organization. We provide turn-key security solutions and system integration services with a focus on communication security and infrastructure availability.
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting department.
- Ensure and carry out the correct and timely performance of all Accounting functions and tasks.
- Perform, delegate, and supervise the performance of all Accounting functions and tasks.
- Record income, expenses, and other entries in accounting software, and keep organized records.
- Perform internal audits and account reconciliations.
- Run banking and other accounting errands.
- Prepare and process cash, check, and transfer payments as approved by management.
- Prepare and file supporting accounting documentation; purchase orders, vouchers, etc.
- Prepare and process withholding, income, VAT and other necessary tax calculations, forms, and payments.
- Follow up with vendors for payment options and requirements, and documents and receipts as needed.
- Accept customer online credit card, and bank wire payments and issue receipts as needed.
- Assist to improve and oversee asset tracking, and product/service costing tracking.
- Produce regular accurate financial reports for management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with Quick Books software.
- Experience and ability to supervise, delegate, control, and follow up with subordinates.
- Ability to handle miscellaneous tasks and projects.
- Detailed in email communication and reporting.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Must have a sufficient knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and procedures.
- Must have the ability to maintain current account balances.
- Must have the ability to document and record required accounting entries.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, 40 hour work week.
Please email to Human Resources Department, phone +66 (053) 920 555 or fax +66 (053) 204 356.
Document Revision: 20210810-1