Job Opening: Accountant / Book Keeper
Start Date: Immediately
Movaci specializes in providing secure communication solutions suitable for individuals, businesses and organization. We provide turn-key security solutions and system integration services with a focus on communication security and infrastructure availability.
- Manage and account for available petty cash account.
- Record expenses and other accounting entries in accounting software as instructed.
- Run banking and other accounting errands.
- Prepare and process cash, check, and transfer payments as approved by management.
- Prepare and file supporting accounting documentation; purchase orders, vouchers, etc.
- Prepare and process VAT tax calculations, forms, and payments.
- Follow up with vendors for payment options and requirements, and documents and receipts as needed.
- Accept customer online credit card, and bank wire payments and issue receipts as needed.
- Responsible for assisting the Business/Operations Manager with accounting and office tasks as deemed necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with Quick Books software.
- Ability to handle miscellaneous tasks and projects.
- Detailed in email communication and reporting.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and procedures.
- Must have the ability to maintain current account balances.
- Must have the ability to document and record required accounting entries.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, 40 hour work week.
Please email to Human Resources Department, phone +66 (053) 920 555 or fax +66 (053) 204 356.
Document Revision: 20210810-1