Domestic Service Desk Technician
Position ID: 20211012-Domestic-Service-Desk-Technician
Job Description/Expectations :
Domestic Service Desk Technicians can expect to be embedded with Movaci customers in, or close to, customer offices. You will be trained at our headquarters in Chiang Mai, and will be positioned under Movaci’s Domestic Service Desk Supervisor. You will be expected to provide remote and onsite support assistance to our customers mainly based in Bangkok and on occasion, its surrounding coastal provences.
Service Desk is a central function of Movaci, regularly being the first impression customers receive. As such we are looking for professional individuals who present themselves in a friendly manner that can engage customers, understand customer work ethic, and increase and maintain customer trust in Movaci’s level of service, support and professionalism.
- Ability to discern customer requirements and provide service desk support while maintaining.
- Ability to communicate with customers’ in a professional manner.
- High degree of internal department communication, such as updating the team on task and project status.
- Experience in repairing and configuring computer hardware and applications.
- Experience in repairing and configuring basic network hardware and applications.
- Willingness to learn about and research new hardware and applications in the IT field.
- Knowledge of how to make/repair physical layer/media networking equipment.
- Experience driving a car or motorcycle and own a current drivers license.
- Strong English comprehension (listening and understanding), reading, and writing skills.
- Moderate English verbal communication skills.
- Assist in tasks projects assigned to you by your direct supervisor.
- Train and assist fellow staff with less experience.
- Monitor and deliver customer request services in the ticket systems assigned to the Domestic Service Desk according to SLA agreements with customers.
- Deliver LV 1 and LV 2 remote and onsite technical support according to SLA agreements.
- Provide training for customer workstation software requests assigned to you.
- Track, maintain, clean, monitor and support customer IT Assets within MSP Management systems, or assets that have been placed under your supervision.
- When stationed within a Movaci Office, perform monthly Service Desk hardware inventory stock audits.
- When instructed by a Service Desk Lead, assist the Administrative department with basic maintenance of company property.
- When instructed by a Service Desk Lead, assist other Technical departments in Movaci with projects & tasks.
- Regularly communicate task and project updates to Service Desk leadership and other Movaci personnel assigned to the same task.
- Learn and follow quality control processes designed and deployed by Movaci leadership.
- Maintain and clean company assets assigned to the technician to provide a good example to customers and other Movaci Staff.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, 40-hour work week, on-call as needed.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356