Full Stack Web Developer
Position ID: 20210115-Full-Stack-Web-Developer
Job Description/Expectations :
As a Web Developer at Movaci you can expect to be challenged with a wide variety of customer website management and maintenance tasks, internal web application customization tasks and projects, customer website and web application solutions development, web design consultation, and implementation of web designs prepared by our Marketing team.
You will be working with a team of technology experts and will learn to work with many different platform architectures ranging from Linux Open Source web servers, to Microsoft Web Server and Azure cloud technologies.
This position is aimed at people who love to research, learn, and share their ideas and opinions and who want to have a wide range of experience.
- Understanding of PHP, MySQL, and HTML web development programming languages and database management.
- Exceptional usage of CSS and Front end web development applications.
- Experience with Open Source Content Management Systems (Development, Management, and Themeing)
- Moderate understanding of of Adobe design products and creating website design prototypes via Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience converting Adobe Photoshop website design prototype into CSS themes.
- Artistic sensibility; firm grasp of color and composition techniques for creating aesthetically pleasing images, videos and web designs.
- Understanding of W3C web standards
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills; an organized and systematic mind.
- The ability to have fun while working hard and motivating/influencing others.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred, but not required.
- Individual must be based in or willing to relocate to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Moderately fluent in English (Speech, Reading, Writing).
- Reponsible for assessing website customer requirements and creating website design prototypes, using Adobe Photoshop, for web projects.
- Responsible to present web website design prototypes to customers during the course of the project.
- Responsible for converting Photoshop files into W3C valid CSS themes.
- Responsible to customize website themes into a functional web system, according to the specific needs of the framework.
- Responsible for working with other technical departments to implement and manage web application integrations.
- Expected to provide graphics-related consulting input on any projects and meetings they are involved in.
- Expected to manage the security of, and assist with the functionality of managed customer websites.
- Expected to work with the GSD Web Admin on tasks and projects.
- Expected to work with the Marketing Associate to provide input on web design tasks.
9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday, 40-hour work week, pre-defined on-call schedule.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356