Human Resources Officer
Job Opening: Human Resources Officer
Start Date: Immediately
Movaci specializes in providing secure communication solutions suitable for individuals, businesses and organization. We provide turn-key security solutions and system integration services with a focus on communication security and infrastructure availability.
- Assist HR manager in recruiting, interviewing and preparing employment contract, background checks etc.
- Coordinate, prepare, arrange rights and welfare that new employees must receive, such as Social Security, Group Insurance, Provident Fund (notice in-out, process).
- Prepare/Conduct orientation new employees.
- Follow up on probationary employee evaluation documents.
- Schedule, track, and follow up on expirations of visas, work permits, and 90 day check-ins, as well as other appointments of this nature.
- Responsible to prepare and updating important documents of HR department such as applications, forms, etc.
- for all needed visa’s and work permits
- Responsible to check the work schedule, absent / leave / late arrivals of employees.
- Track and update staff information, staff certification and making sure all information is accurate and up to date
- Prepare and lead company activities according the company policy such as staff birthday, health check-up, company retreat, company CSR etc.
- Prepare documents and necessary equipment to provide training for all staff.
- Developing and providing comprehensive welfare services including Social Security claim, health insurance, travel insurance for instance.
- Other HR tasks as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to handle miscellaneous tasks and projects.
- Detailed in email communication and reporting.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with multicultural staff and customers.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in Thai and basic in English.
- Have a car driver’s license.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, 40 hour work week.
Please email to Human Resources Department, phone +66 (053) 920 555 or fax +66 (053) 204 356.
Document Revision: 20210810-1