Movaci spend Friday, January 8th 2016 at Baan Tung Ting School in…
IT Security Engineer
April 22, 2021
Position ID: 20201209-IT-Security-Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years directly related work experience in network, security administration and engineering.
- Experience in enterprise security architecture
- Experience in enterprise security document creation
- Working knowledge of network security e.g. Juniper firewalls, SonicWALL, Checkpoint firewalls Cisco ASA, intrusion detection systems, authentication mechanisms, encryption technologies,
and networking protocols including other enterprise security systems.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- One or more of the following certifications:
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
CompTIA Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Develops, implements, maintains and recommends for enterprise information security
architectures and solutions.
- Perform research, analysis, testing, and validation of any new information security technologies.
Conduct vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and security monitoring.
- Perform regularly scheduled software patching/updates, vulnerability scans/remediation, and other security mitigation activities for enterprise security systems.
- Identify potential cyber security problems, trends, risks, weaknesses and recommends specific modifications and solutions to reduce information systems security risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Perform incident handling/ response, exploit analysis, tool deployment, and information security and intrusion analysis.
- Manage and maintain firewalls, firewall rules, password management system, intrusion detection systems, system access permissions, server security settings, endpoint security, spam filtering and other enterprise security systems.
- Assist with preparing reports and presentations for management including security findings, recommendations, penetration, and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies.
- Assist with development and implementation of Security Awareness Training for entire organization.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of processes, procedures, standards, and policies.
- Educate IT team members in security best practices.
- Provide on-call security support during non-business hours.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356