Position ID: 20210817-SALES
The Sales Associate is responsible for coordinating and assisting in customer inquiries and orders of products and services, to know and explain Movaci product solutions to customers, and to coordinate vendor purchases as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to handle miscellaneous tasks and projects.
- Detailed in email communication and reporting.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with multicultural staff and customers.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Thai and English.
- Have a car driver’s license.
- Be a sales representative, assist and contact customers as directed.
- Manage the sales ticket queue and correctly answer, address, and/or escalate customer issues.
- Remain familiar with Movaci’s offered products, services, and solutions.
- Explain and demonstrate the uses and benefits of Movaci’s product/services to customers.
- Research customer requirements and solution options.
- Research and negotiate with vendors for best products and prices.
- Provide quotations and proposals for customers based on stated requirements.
- Perform bi-weekly Service Desk hardware inventory stock audits.
- Coordinate service planning, delivery, and scheduling with other departments, customers, and vendors.
- Perform vendor purchasing and coordination tasks as needed.
- Process customer billing and payment receipting when necessary.
- Assist with marketing efforts, production, and publishing of materials as needed.
- Assist in preparation and production of sales related materials.
- Maintain and track the store and special inventories and process storefront sales.
- File and organize all of sales/purchasing paperwork related to Movaci and its customers.
- Assist Sales Manager and Business Manager with related tasks.
8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday, 40 hour work week.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356