Senior Security Services Engineer
Position ID: 20210114-Senior-Security-Services-Engineer
Job Description/Expectations :
The Senior Security Services Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of security for the corporate WAN, LAN, and server architecture. This individual will also be responsible for the implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy, and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years directly related work experience in network, security administration and engineering.
- Experience in enterprise security architecture.
- Experience in enterprise security document creation.
- Working knowledge of network security e.g. Juniper firewalls, SonicWALL, Checkpoint firewalls Cisco ASA, intrusion detection systems, authentication mechanisms, encryption technologies, and networking protocols including other enterprise security systems.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to a teamwork environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- One or more of the following certifications:
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
CompTIA Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Develops, implements, maintains and recommends for enterprise information security architectures and solutions.
- Perform research, analysis, testing, and validation of any new information security technologies.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and security monitoring.
- Perform regularly scheduled software patching/updates, vulnerability scans/remediation, and other security mitigation activities for enterprise security systems.
- Identify potential cybersecurity problems, trends, risks, weaknesses and recommends specific modifications and solutions to reduce information systems security risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Perform incident handling/ response, exploit analysis, tool deployment, and information security and intrusion analysis.
- Manage and maintain firewalls, firewall rules, password management systems, intrusion detection systems, system access permissions, server security settings, endpoint security, spam filtering and other enterprise security systems.
- Assist with preparing reports and presentations for management including security findings, recommendations, penetration, and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies.
- Assist with development and implementation of Security Awareness Training for an entire organization.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of processes, procedures, standards, and policies.
- Educate IT team members in security best practices.
- Provide on-call security support during non-business hours.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday, 40-hour work week, 24 x 7 on-call as needed.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356