Service Desk Analyst
Position ID: 20210114-Service-Desk-Analyst
Job Description/Expectations :
The main role of Movaci’s Service Desk is to provide Level 1 and 2 incident resolution and escalation to Level 3 engineers. Movaci’s Service Desk also assists other Movaci departments to troubleshoot problems that external customers and internal users encounter with Movaci services.
- Ability to discern customers’ needs and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Ability to communicate with customers’ in a professional manner.
- Experience in repairing and configuring computer hardware and applications
- Experience in repairing and configuring basic network hardware and applications.
- Willingness to learn about and research new hardware and applications in the IT field.
- Knowledge of how to make/repair physical layer/media networking equipment.
- Experience with driving a car and own a current drivers license. • Strong English reading, comprehension and writing skills.
- Mid to Good spoken English.
- Assist in Movaci projects assigned to the Service Desk department.
- Train and assist fellow staff with less experience.
- Monitor, answer and escalate tickets in ticket queues according to SLA agreements with customers and skill set of employees.
- Perform LV 1 and LV 2 onsite technical support according to SLA agreements.
- Provide remote support to customers who have an SLA agreement.
- Provide technical support and training for all customers PC & Laptop units that arrive.
- Track, maintain, monitor and support Movaci office workstations and hardware.
- Perform bi-weekly Service Desk hardware inventory stock audits.
- When authorized by Service Desk manager or Lead, assist the Administrative department with basic maintenance of company property.
- When authorized by Service Desk manager or Lead; work with other Technical departments in Movaci on projects & tasks.
For more Information:
Human Resources Department
Email: Human Resources Department | Phone: +66 (053) 920 555 | Fax: +66 (053) 204 356